As Beckford James continues to grow, we are always keen to speak to top quality candidates at various stages of their career be it as a Financial Planner, Administrator or in a technical support role.
As a successful candidate you will be looking for a career with a company that has clients and ethical standards at the very core of its proposition. You will be seeking to join like-minded individuals who see high levels of professionalism as a minimum requirement as well as something that needs to be continually improved and built upon. As such, you will want to work in a supportive environment, with the prestige and accreditation of chartered practice. You will also be looking for a practice that is committed to independence as the best way to meet clients’ needs and one that aims to be proactive and at the leading edge of advising clients in relation to ever changing legislation.
For Financial Planners, opportunities exist at two levels.
Trainee: Beckford James graduate programme allows the successful candidate(s) to experience a number of roles across the business.
- Typically a 2-3 year hands-on opportunity to learn how to provide independent financial advice to prospective and existing clients.
- Initially a telephone based client service role and moving through to fully qualified status and a position on our adviser team.
- There is the opportunity for successful trainees to be further supported through to Chartered status.
- The candidate will actively support the business in dealing with client service and research functions before moving on to support advisers in the financial planning and affairs of a wide range of clients.
- The trainee will commit to the required study in order to achieve a QCF Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with ongoing training and support from Beckford James.
Financial Planner: The continually evolving regulation requirements make it vital for advisers and planners to feel part of a practice that allows them to offer clients comprehensive advice in a wide range of disciplines.
- For qualified advisers with their own clients, we can offer either employed or self-employed options.
- Support is provided in areas that you may feel less comfortable advising in, along with an attractive income package.
- We offer administrative backing, supporting advisers in holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients and in providing professional financial advice to meet client needs using Beckford James’ defined business standards, compliance and research functions.
- For older or retiring advisers, this option also facilitates a financial exit strategy if they wish to leave the industry but wish to ensure their clients are looked after on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in pursuing a career at Beckford James please send us with CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Administration & Technical Support
Opportunities regularly exist for administrative and technical support staff. To enquire about any existing opportunities, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.