At Beckford James we are experienced in dealing with professional partners such as lawyers and accountants. We have a detailed understanding of the very specific financial challenges faced by you and offer expert planning, investment and pensions advice on an individual basis.
We are passionate about providing the right solution for you and your clients on a case by case basis, as everyone is different.
Our Independent status is key to this at a time when many advice firms are offering a one size fits all approach via "Restricted" advice.
Specialist Areas include:
Personal Injury and Clinical negligence :
- Our specialist advisers have many years' experience of dealing with catastrophic claims (such as serious brain and spinal injuries) and clinical negligence awards.
- We advise clients, patients and their deputies, together with their legal representatives both pre and post- settlement, in a sensitive and understanding manner.
- Specialist areas include:
- Periodical payments assessment
- Part 36 Offer assessments
- Lifetime Cash Flow Planning
- Investment Management
- Personal Injury Trusts and Trustee Act Compliance
- An in depth understanding of the Court of Protection
- Our Resolution Affiliated advisers provide advice to clients and their lawyers, and have experience of working on a collaborative basis
- We aim to provide clarity on the potentially complex financial issues that can arise during or after the breakdown of a relationship
- We have access to sophisticated and interactive planning tools, which can help to establish an equitable split of assets in an engaging and objective environment.
- In addition to the above other specialist areas include:
- Lifetime Cash Flow Analysis
- Form E review (Reviewing financial information)
- Advice on pensions sharing
- Pension Planning
- Risk controlled investment management
- Protection of Maintenance Orders
Trustee Investments and Charities
- Our STEP accredited advisers have many years' experience in providing advice to trustees and charity trustees, helping them to fulfil their statutory obligations.
- We have a detailed understanding of the regulations, principles and best practice guidance laid down by the Charity Commission.
- We understand the requirements of the Trustee Act, and their practical applications.
- Our services include:
- Risk appropriate investment advice and ongoing management.
- A regular reporting process
- Regular reviewing
"We have found Beckford James' professionalism and expert advice to be invaluable and our Clients who have worked with them have spoken very highly of the service they have received."
Fiona Wilson, Partner, Blake Morgan LLP London
"The Thrings Private Client Team in Bath has had a professional relationship with Beckford James for many years and this has been due, in part, to the knowledge that the clients we recommend to them will be in safe and professional hands. We recognise that professional relationships have to be a two-way process and, so, we are pleased that Beckford James has felt that they can reciprocate the trust we have in them. We look forward to a continued relationship with them into the future."
Ann Carlton FFTA
Director of Private Client