As Beckford James continues to grow, we are always keen to speak to top quality candidates at various
stages of their career.
As a successful candidate you will be looking for a career with a company that has clients at the very core of
its ethical standards and its proposition. You will be seeking to join like-minded individuals who see high levels
of professionalism as a minimum requirement as well as something that needs to be continually improved and
built upon. As such, you will want to work in a supportive environment, with the prestige and accreditation of
chartered practice. You will also be looking for a practice that is committed to independence as the best way
to meet clients’ needs and one that aims to be proactive and at the leading edge of advising clients in relation
to ever changing legislation.
Opportunities exist at two levels.
Beckford James graduate programme allows the successful candidate(s) to experience a number of roles
across the business.
- Typically a 2-3 year hands-on opportunity to learn how to provide independent financial advice to prospective and existing clients.
- Initially a telephone based client service role and moving through to fully qualified status and a position on our adviser team.
- There is the opportunity for successful trainees to be further supported through to Chartered status.
- The candidate will actively support the business in dealing with client service and research functions before moving on to support advisers in the financial planning and affairs of a wide range of clients.
- The trainee will commit to the required study in order to achieve a QCF Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with ongoing training and support from Beckford James.
The increased requirements following RDR make it vital for advisers to feel part of a practice that allows them
to offer clients comprehensive advice in a wide range of disciplines.
- For qualified advisers with their own clients, we can offer either employed or self-employed options.
- Support is provided in areas that you may feel less comfortable advising in, along with an attractive income
- We offer administrative backing, supporting advisers in holistic financial planning to prospective and existing
clients and in providing professional financial advice to meet client needs and objectives using Beckford
James’ defined business standards, compliance and research functions.
- For older or retiring advisers, this option also facilitates a financial exit strategy if they wish to leave the
industry but wish to ensure their clients are looked after on an ongoing basis.
If you are interested in pursuing a career at Beckford James please send us with CV and covering letter to
email@example.com or call us on 01225 904 800